Private lessons are the best way to learn ballroom dancing
First time Dance special “2 Private dance lessons for only 80 $ or 4 dance lessons for 160 $”
Here are some major benefits of private lessons:
- You will learn at your own pace and speed.
- You will focus on the ballroom dances you like.
- You can schedule the lesson for the time you like.
- You do not need a partner.
- You will learn faster and get better faster.
- Learn any dance you want and ask lots of questions.
- Private dance lessons are the fastest way for you to learn how to ballroom dance.
- Impress your family and friends with your new dance skills.
- You are much less likely to develop bad dance habits.
- A private dance lesson does not mean a private room but one-on-one instruction.
- Dance classes are available for all levels and ages.
- Private dance lessons are available for singles, couples, or small groups.
Private dance lessons are especially popular among competitive students, couples, young students, and students who like more privacy, flexibility and efficiency of dance lessons. If you are shy and uncomfortable with your dance skills, private lessons are here for you. No one will see you or judge you when you learn how to dance. Once you feel comfortable with your dance skills then you can join group classes and dance parties. Private dance lessons provide more focused dance instruction, which is tailored to your abilities and dance level. In your lessons you will learn the details about the technique, character, and styling of each dance.
Dance Styles We Teach
There are ten International Ballroom dances. The five International Style Ballroom dances, also called Standard Dances are Waltz, Tango, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot and Quickstep. The Five International Style Latin dances are Samba, Cha-Cha, Rumba, Paso Doble and Jive.
In the American style, there are nine ballroom dances. The four American Style Smooth dances are Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz. The five American Style Rhythm dances are Cha Cha, Rumba, Swing, Bolero and Mambo.
Nightclub and Latin social dances are Hustle, Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Two Step and more.
We can choreograph your wedding dance or special occasion dance to any song you pick but consultation is recommended.
All the lessons are 45 minutes.